All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis practical guide clarifies the tenure process and gives concrete advice for graduate students and junior faculty members on the strategy required to maximize the chance of achieving tenure. The authors explain the agenda of tenure decisions, emphasizing the need to think politically and focus attention on the priorities of the decision makers.
- Author BiographyJennie Jacobs Kronenfeld is a professor in the Sociology Program in the School of Social and Family Dynamics, Arizona State University. Her research areas are medical sociology and aging and the life course with a special focus on health policy, health care utilization, and health behavior. She has recently published Medicare by Greenwood Press (2011) and serves as the editor of the research annual Research in the Sociology of Health and Health Care published each year by Emerald Press. She is co-editor of Health and Associate Editor In Chief of American Journal of Health Promotion. Her current research interests in addition to health policy include research on gender and health, and research on aspects of obesity as linked to social factors.
- Author(s)Jennie Kronenfeld,Marcia Lynn Whicker,Ruth Ann Strickland
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication02/09/1993
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleSurvival Skills for Scholars
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 8
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight239 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.92
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.14
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.09
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $80.22
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.94
- AU $76.98Trending at AU $78.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.