Getting Unstuck: 8 Simple Steps to Solving Any Problem by Joy Browne (Paperback, 2003)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $27.07Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- Description8 Simple Steps to Solving Any Problem! When it comes to problem-solving, Dr. Joy Browne is a pro at t only doing it, but showing you how to do it, too. On her own syndicated radio and television programs, she plays host to millions of listeners whose problems are solved one caller at a time. In this book, she lays out her revolutionary 8-Step Problem-Solving System, making it crystal-clear how to go about finding answers to life challenges. When it comes to finding solutions, Dr. Joy kws that there's problem too big or too small. Whether you want to overcome your fears, gain perspective and self-awareness, or perfect the fine art of relationships at home or at work, this book has the answers you've been looking for. Dr. Joy Browne will teach you how to quit being your own worst enemy and start being your own best friend, parent, mentor, and shrink all wrapped up in one. Full of timeless wisdom, profound insight, and gentle humor, Getting Unstuck is Dr. Joy's definitive guide to cutting through the psychological red tape that stands between you and the life you want.
- Author BiographyDr Joy Browne is a licensed clinical psychologist and the host of her own internationally syndicated daily radio show. Every day, millions of listeners in the USA, Canada and Armed Services Radio worldwide hear her give advice on everything from cheating boyfriends to the best new plays on Broadway. She has won numerous awards for her work, including the American Psychological Association's President's Award and the National Association of Radio Talk Show Hosts award for Best Female Talk Show Host two years in a row. . This is Dr. Browne's eighth book. Her other titles include The Nine Fantasies That Will Ruin Your Life and the bestselling Dating for Dummies. Before finding her way to the airwaves, Dr Browne was a teacher, archeologist, and engineer on the U.S. space program. Joy keeps herself inspired by dancing, hot-air ballooning and practicing yoga. She is a proud resident of New York City.
- Author(s)Joy Browne
- PublisherHay House Inc
- Date of Publication03/11/2003
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationCarlsbad
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHay House Inc
- Weight425 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.47New
- AU $65.12Used
- AU $78.93New
- AU $105.86New
- AU $75.86Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.66Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $20.79
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.66
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $25.92
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.70
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.09
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $82.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.