CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
About this product
- DescriptionThe sedentary lifestyle and junk food diet of today's children are putting boys and girls as young as eight at serious risk from heart disease and obesity-related illnesses. Most people kw the benefits of keeping fit, but time-strapped, modern families often find it difficult to fit exercise into their day to day lives. Getting Your Kids Active is packed with sensible, practical advice and suggestions to help ensure a fitter and healthier future for your children. Getting the whole family involved is the best way to get your child active - researchers w kw that children who see their parents, particularly their mum, doing exercise tend to be among the most active themselves. Parents don't have to indulge in strenuous exercise but getting out there and doing something, preferably with the kids, sets an example that children can adopt and carry into adulthood. This books shows you how to do it!
- Author BiographyClaire Gillman is an experienced journalist, writer and broadcaster. She contributes to many leading women's magazines and writes on health and parenting for The Times. She has also written many adult health and parenting titles, and six children's books under the pen name Rory Storm. Claire is the mother of two adolescent boys and practices what she preaches!
- Author(s)Claire Gillman
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication04/06/2007
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2007
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date10/11/2016
- Content Notephotos, line drawings
- Weight560 g
- Width208 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.