Getting Your Life to a 10 Plus: Tips and Tools for Finding Your Purpose, Being in Your Power and Living an Amazing Life by Kim Somers Egelsee (Paperback / softback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $24.47Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by oodals
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $13.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGetting Your Life to a Ten +; Tips and Tools for finding your purpose, being in your power and living an amazing life is a powerful how to book for anyone wanting more happiness, success, and balance in their life. This book gives you the wisdom, stories, and exercises that guide you into self exploration and positive powerful ways to change your life right away. Most people have had life's circumstances such as a broken heart, a lost job, an argument, a failed exam, or even abuse that created walls around their true selves. Your heart is your true self. Imagine a photo of you. You can see your true positive powerful loving self in there, but it may have layers covering up some of the power; maybe covered with baggage through the years. The goal in working on yourself is to add positive effective pressure to shed those layers, so that your true self radiates out in full strength and confidence. Pretty soon you can see this picture of yourself without the walls and layers, and you look much brighter and very impressive. Many of us are confused as to how to get to all of these things. Well, it all begins with a commitment to work on ourselves. Some of us get so caught up in daily life that it can become robotic and motous. There has to be a way to shift out of this, make some amazing changes, and move forward with enthusiasm. The good news is that there are numerous ways. Sometimes, one small shift and your entire life can change in ermous fantastic ways. So get ready... Gold can often be found in your own backyard, gifts found in your own heart, and diamonds within your own mind. Having a life in balance is the key to happiness, peace and success. If you can say that you have harmony in all areas of your life, it is almost 100% guaranteed that you will feel more empowered, free and happy. Extraordinary even. This means that you kw your true self. You have control over your ego and you're aligned with your life purpose. To achieve this and to feel this way, start by rating everything important in your life on a scale from one to ten, everything should be rated at least a ten. This includes: relationships, social life, career or life purpose, finances, spirituality, recreational activities, health and wellness. Once you get your life to a 10, you can keep growing, and get your life to a 13 or a 20. Getting your life to a 10 Plus is truly possible for anyone and everyone and so worth it. This book takes you there, shows you how, and really teaches you to get your life to an extraordinary level in every way.
- Author BiographyKim Somers Egelsee is an award winning inspirational speaker, T.V. host, life coach, hypnotherapist, NLP practitioner, Pranic healer, host, author and columnist. She specializes in helping people get every area of their lives to a ten plus, exude confidence and discover their life's purpose. Kim has a degree in Speech Communication and credentials in Educational Psychology with over 8 years experience life coaching, over 12 years in the field of special education with both children and adults with an emphasis on behavior modification, and is also a SAG member and has worked in the entertainment industry for over 18 years hosting, acting and producing. Kim is the founder of Willow Tree Women's Circle L.A. and O.C., co-hosts Samira's Show, an inspiring talk show that airs to over 150 million globally, has appeared on numerous TV and radio shows, including her own web series with Hallmark Channel's Spirit Clips, and writes for several newspapers and magazines
- Author(s)Kim Somers Egelsee
- PublisherGet Branded Press
- Date of Publication19/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGet Branded Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.88Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.