All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionHow to gain traction when you're out of control. If you drive anywhere in the sw belt, you probably kw the feeling: rear wheels fishtailing, steering useless, brakes ineffective-you're out of control. The good news is, life doesn't have to be like a car on ice. Bill Hybels offers biblical insights and practical steps to securing a Christ-centered life that will get you where you want to go. Getting a Grip guides you toward wise choices and disciplined action in five vital areas of your life: your time, your health, your finances, your spiritual life, and your relationships. As you learn what the Bible has to say about each of these, you'll discover how able and eager Jesus is to help you obtain solid traction on the road of life. Interactions-a powerful and challenging tool for building deep relationships between you and your group members, and you and God. Interactions is far more than ather group Bible study. It's a cutting-edge series designed to help small group participants develop into fully devoted followers of Christ.
- Author BiographyKevin G. Harney is senior pastor at Corinth Reformed Church in Byron Center, Michigan. He is author of John: An Intimate Look at the Savior, Ephesians: Brining Heaven to Earth, and co-author of the Willow Creek Interactions series, the Willow Creek New Community series, the Old Testament Challenge series, and Finding a Church You Can Love and Loving the Church You've Found. Kevin and Sherry Harney serve together at Corinth Reformed Church in Grand Rapids, Michigan, where Kevin is Senior Pastor and Sherry is the director of children's ministry staff. They are coauthors of Finding a Church You Can Love and over thirty small group study guides (Interactions and New Community) in partnership with Bill Hybels and John Ortberg. Bill Hybels (BA, Trinity College) is the founding and senior pastor of Willow Creek Community Church in South Barrington, Illinois. Willow Creek's innovative ministries have made it one of the most attended churches in North America. Hybels has authored over 20 books, including Fit to Be Tied and Rediscovering Church (with his wife Lynne), Honest to God, Too Busy Not to Pray, and Courageous Leadership. Bill Hybels es el fundador y el pastor mayor de Willow Creek Community Church en el Sur Barrington, Illinois. Willow Creek's Ministerio innovador ha echo una de las Iglesias mas atendidas en Norte America. Hybels ha escrito mas de 20 libros incluyendo, Fit to Be Tied ( Caber Para Estar Unidos), y Rediscovering Church (Re-descubriendo la Iglesia) con su esposa Lynne. Honest to God ( Honestos con Dios), Too Busy Not to Pray ( Muy ocupados para no Orar) y Courageous Leadership (Liderazgo Valeroso).
- Author(s)Bill Hybels,Kevin Harney,Sherry Harney
- Date of Publication08/07/2005
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleInteractions
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 38
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight140 g
- Width150 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.