All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJust look around you. On the outside, it looks like everything is okay. But on the inside, emotions are driving the way people eat. It's to the point where if it's t curbed, it can start to get out of control. Getting A Grip On Emotional Eating - Fighting The Urge To Eat Based On Feelings takes that into consideration. It explains what emotional eating actually is. Some may t even realize that they are emotional eaters. But after having a read of this book, they will have a good idea if that describes their eating habits and what triggers this pattern. Did you kw there is treatment available that can cure emotional eating? Well, there is and Chapter 6 goes into detail about what those methods are. After getting a grip on emotional eating, you don't want to have a relapse. So you will also learn how to prevent that from happening after all the hard work you've done to stop it in the first place.
- Author BiographyAlicia Rowe shares a family home with her sister which was left to them after their parents died. It's amazing how you can live with someone, having contact with them every day, but you don't realize that they have an eating disorder until it's so far gone that it's blatant. Her sister never discussed anything with her to indicate that there was something off or wrong. She seemed to normally eat like everyone else; but it turned out not to be the case. After being diagnosed with having an emotional eating problem, seeking help or getting some sort of treatment was the natural thing to do; which eventually had to be done. She has a much better grip on it now; but it's an on-going challenge. Alicia is proud of her sister's progress, which inspired her to write a book about emotional eating. Recognizing the signs in the early stages is always best before it escalates out of control. She hopes her book will help others or someone that they care about.
- Author(s)Alicia Rowe
- PublisherWeight a Bit
- Date of Publication06/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWeight a Bit
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight64 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.37Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.