Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $18.97Trending at AU $22.14
About this product
- DescriptionGETTING A JOB: PROCESS KIT, Sixth Edition, a step-by-step guide to help students find and get the job they want, is w better than ever! This up-to-date, hands-on simulation shows students how to identify and match personal skills with job interests, prepare a resume and keep it updated, and research jobs and companies using the Internet and other sources. The simulation begins with a fun and helpful self-assessment, which students then use to research and explore suitable career options. For additional support, the kit reviews the employment process, provides worksheets and advice to boost students' confidence when pursuing employment, and outlines a graceful way to leave a job. An updated RESUME GENERATOR CD, included with each simulation, helps students easily prepare personalized, professional resumes and other employment documents, which they can organize and store in a provided resume cover and employment portfolio. Students can also use the CD to create a personal profile for the job search or review numerous sample employment documents, including resumes and cover letters with correct content and formatting. In addition, the CD includes helpful tips on how to develop a winning resume, what type of cover letter to use and when, action words that sell, and other employment documents to help ease the job search process.
- Author BiographyWith over 40 years of instructional experience in business, work, and career education, Robert H. Zedlitz understands what is required for students to gain employment. His experience as a teacher, department chair, and district coordinator in career and work experience education in Fremont, California, gives him firsthand knowledge of the practical applications of GETTING A JOB: PROCESS KIT. His experience includes service on the Fremont Unified School System District Curriculum Committee and the Career Education Consortium Committee for the California State Department of Education.
- Author(s)Robert H. Zedlitz
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication20/02/2010
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight619 g
- Width250 mm
- Height326 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
- Edition Statement6th International edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.