All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis highly practical guide provides information that will help research students avoid needless mistakes. It informs and advises you about many of the important facets of postgraduate research, including: * what it means to conduct research at doctoral level * the requirements for independence, contribution to kwledge, originality and suitability for publication * planning a research project over a period of time * responsible research practice * criteria used in the examination of a PhD. Getting a PhD is an essential handbook for PhD students and provides plenty of useful advice for Masters students or undergraduates conducting a research project.
- Author BiographyJohn A.Finn is Research Officer at Teagasc, Ireland,where he manages and supervises PhD students. He is also Visiting Researcher at University College Dublin.
- Author(s)John A. Finn
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2005
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note4 black & white tables, 9 black & white line drawings
- Weight385 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.