All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $178.29Trending at AU $199.99
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.55
- AU $26.36Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.30
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.35
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $52.70
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.71
About this product
- DescriptionSeventh-grader Joanna Giorda wants to play ice hockey, but the only game in town is the boys' middle school team. Everyone tries to talk her out of playing--from the principal and the coach to the class bully, and even her best friend, Ben. But Jo is as determined as she is talented, and even a grandfather with Alzheimer's and a father who needs anger-management classes can't stop her from getting in the game.
- Author BiographyDawn FitzGerald lives in Ohio with her husband and two children. She teaches high school English and as Coach Fitz coaches the girls' varsity soccer team.
- Author(s)Dawn Fitzgerald
- PublisherSt. Martins Press-3pl
- Date of Publication26/12/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt. Martins Press-3pl
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width127 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.