All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionDo you want to kw how to get into dental school? Packed with essential advice and useful tips to help land you a place on the course of your choice. All of the information you need to begin your dental career. Ensuring you make the best application possible. Details the entire application process including: * Types of course available in dental schools * Details of fees and funding * Advice on work experience * Case studies from current students * Future career paths Founded in 1973, MPW, a group of independent sixth-form colleges, has one of the highest number of university placements each year of any independent school in the UK and has developed considerable expertise in the field of applications strategy. Also available in the series How to Complete Your UCAS Application 2016 Entry, Getting into Oxford and Cambridge 2016 and Getting into Medical School 2016 entry.
- Author BiographyAdam Cross read Biological Sciences at university and joined MPW in 2003 to teach Biology and Chemistry, becoming Head of Science in 2005 and later Head of Faculty in 2006.
- Author(s)Adam Cross
- PublisherCrimson Publishing
- Date of Publication20/04/2015
- SubjectDentistry & Dental Nursing
- Place of PublicationRichmond
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTrotman Education
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement9th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.