All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAre you embarking on the daunting and highly competitive medical school application process? Do you want to kw how you can increase your chances of gaining a place? Competition is tougher than ever. Your one-stop-guide to getting into one of the toughest courses in the UK. Includes: * Securing work experience. * Advice on admissions tests including UKCAT and BMAT. * Current issues affecting the industry. * Areas you can specialise in. Founded in 1973, MPW, a group of independent sixth-form colleges, has one of the highest number of university placements each year of any independent school in the UK and has developed considerable expertise in the field of applications strategy. They author the Getting Into Guides which explain the application process for many popular university subjects.
- Author BiographyJames Barton is the Director of Studies and Extra-mural Development and a careers adviser at Mander Portman Woodward's London college. James has sat on interview and audition panels and has given careers advice, talks and public seminars across a range of fields, both domestically and internationally. Simon Horner has held a number of senior science teaching and lecturing positions in schools and universities. Simon is Head of Science at Mander Portman Woodward in London, which includes lectures, seminars and mock interview practice for both internal and external students.
- Author(s)James Barton,Simon Horner
- PublisherCrimson Publishing
- Date of Publication01/04/2016
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationRichmond
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTrotman Education
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edition Statement21st Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.