All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $72.89
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
About this product
- DescriptionGetting It Done describes in clear and helpful detail what leaders of successful high-poverty and high-mirity schools have done to promote and sustain student achievement. It follows two celebrated books by Karin Cheweth: It s Being Done, which established that the work of educating all children is possible, and How It s Being Done, which examined the structures and processes necessary to support academic success. Getting It Done turns to the crucial issue of school leadership, exploring how school leaders have promoted unprecedented levels of school and student achievement. A book that focuses on real leaders and on the kwledge and skills that they have employed on behalf of heightened achievement Getting It Done will be essential reading for school leaders, and for all who believe that a successful education can be attained by all students.
- Author BiographyKarin Chenoweth is writer-in-residence at The Education Trust. Christina Theokas is director of research at The Education Trust.
- Author(s)Christina Theokas,Karin Chenowth
- PublisherHarvard Educational Publishing Group
- Date of Publication15/10/2011
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Educational Publishing Group
- Weight369 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.