All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTo be a successful business leader, executives need to make values-based problem solving a habit of mind, argue management experts and Notre Dame professors Viva Bartkus and Ed Conlon. In Getting It Right, Bartkus and Conlon draw on insights from consulting, management, and academia to deliver a powerful message: matter how chaotic the marketplace, leaders can still address even the most staggering challenges in a calm and confident manner.
- Author BiographyViva Ona Bartkus, is an associate professor of management at the University of Notre Dame. Prior to joining the faculty at the University of Notre Dame, Dr. Bartkus spent ten years at the global management consulting firm of McKinsey & Company-the last four years as a partner. Edward J. Conlon, joined the faculty of Notre Dame in 1992, served as chair of the management department until 1998, and as Associate Dean for Graduate programs since 2003. In addition to teaching in the Executive MBA program at Notre Dame, he has conducted executive development workshops with leading organizations.
- Author(s)Ed Conlon,Viva Ona Bartkus
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication22/08/2008
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleJ-B US Non-Franchise Leadership
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJossey Bass Wiley
- Content Note, black & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight504 g
- Width162 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.