All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a survival guide to beating bad behaviour and motivating students in FE. Susan Wallace provides readers with helpful hints and strategies for preventing lower level disruption to coping when things get really tough. Informative and engaging, this practical guide will prove essential reading for everyone in FE.
- Author BiographyDr Susan Wallace is Reader in Post-compulsory Education at Nottingham Trent University. She previously taught for ten years in the Further Education sector, and has worked in a local education authority advisory role for post-16 education. She has written a series of books on professional development for teachers, which are widely used as set texts for teacher education programmes; and is currently involved in research into the motivation and behaviour of 14-19 year-old learners, and into the effectiveness of mentoring systems for teachers and lectures.
- Author(s)Susan Wallace
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication22/02/2007
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleEssential FE Toolkit S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight203 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $73.88Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.