All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis invaluable guide for teachers contains a variety of strategies to develop students' learning skills. Covering everything from traditional learning approaches to more invative methods, such as how techlogy and the media can be used to great effect, Duncan Grey writes accessibly and entertainingly. Brimming with top tips and invative advice, this book will prove extraordinarily helpful to teachers everywhere.
- Author BiographyDuncan Grey is Head of Resources at Hinchingbrooke school in Cambridgeshire. He regularly runs courses for school librarians on 'effective learning'.
- Author(s)Duncan Grey
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/06/2006
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.