All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGetting the Most from Online Learning is a must-have resource that helps people, become better e-learners by showing them how to prepare for, participate in, and apply e-learning in all its variations. Written by the leaders in e-learning, this book is filled with practical ideas, suggestions, and information about a wide variety of topics including how to: Participate effectively in on-line learning experiences Contribute to and learn from discussion groups and chat rooms Handle e-learning peer evaluations Participate in online group projects In addition, the expert authors share their personal e-learning experiences and show how they have mastered the discipline of e-learning for themselves.
- Author BiographyGeorge M. Piskurich is an organizational learning and performance consultant specializing in e-learning interventions, performance analysis, and telecommuting. An active member of both ISPI and ASTD with over twenty-five years of experience in learning technology, he has been a classroom instructor, training manager, instructional designer, and e-learning consultant for multi-national clients and smaller organizations. He has created classroom seminars, OJT mentoring systems, and e-learning interventions. He is the author of numerous books including Rapid Instructional Design (Pfeiffer), Self-Directed Learning: A Practical Guide to Design (Jossey-Bass), and Preparing Learners for e-Learning (Pfeiffer).
- Author(s)George M. Piskurich
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication19/09/2003
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight430 g
- Width156 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine18 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.