All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDo you desire to understand the Bible better? Do you have questions about how we got the Bible? Or, what makes the Bible uniquely God's Word? Do you want to read the Bible with understanding and be able to study it for yourself? This book is for those who want practical help digging into the Bible. God gave us His Word to benefit and bless us. This book provides a basic introduction to the Bible by covering: - What Can the Bible Do for You? - How Can We Kw the Bible is from God? - How Did the Bible Come to Be? - How Do I Study the Bible? - A Jet Tour of the Books of the Bible Also included are the Chicago Statements on Biblical Inerrancy and Biblical Hermeneutics.
- Author BiographyMassimo Lorenzini received his B.A. in Pastoral Ministries from New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary and the Master of Divinity degree in Great Commission Ministries from The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary. Massimo has an online Bible teaching ministry called Frontline Ministries (www.frontlinemin.org).
- Author(s)Massimo Lorenzini
- Date of Publication21/01/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.20Trending at AU $23.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.