All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionMost approaches to conflict resolution and negotiation result in just temporary settlement, compromise, or capitulation. This book offers new principles and new tools to show how to get to real, lasting resolution of any kind of personal, business, organizational, or community conflict. This thoroughly revised and updated work focusing on how to resolve conflict in a holistic, win-win manner incorporates the timeless wisdom of the first edition with new learning and applications.
- Author BiographyStewart Levine's life's work has been around creating agreement and empowerment in the most challenging circumstances. As a practicing lawyer he realized that fighting was a very ineffective way of resolving problems. He designed conversational models that create Agreements for Results, and a quick return to productivity when those working relationships break down.
- Author(s)Stewart Levine
- Date of Publication01/11/2009
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight374 g
- Width54 mm
- Height86 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edition StatementRevised and Expanded
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.