All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow busy are you? In the daily struggle to get it all done, what are you forgetting? Is your mind constantly racing with lists of all the things you could and should be doing? Does your day often feel like you're treading water in an ocean of rushes and deadlines, trying to keep from drowning while handling increasing work and life demands? Don't give up - help is on the way. You just have to find your It. The Important Thing. Define It. Plan It. Focus on It. Get excited about It. Identifying It isn't just the first step in the process of getting focused and heading in the right direction, it's every step. Getting to It provides the necessary tools to accomplish the important, handle the urgent, and get rid of the unnecessary. Want to enjoy a more fulfilling life? Get to It.
- Author BiographyJones Loflin is an internationally recognized speaker/trainer and the coauthor of the award-winning book Juggling Elephants. He has developed and delivered solutions for many Fortune 500 companies in the areas of time management, focus, motivation, and work-life balance. Jones has also worked as the trainer of trainers for Who Moved My Cheese? LLC. He lives in North Carolina. Todd Musig is a senior training industry executive and consultant, with extensive experience in marketing and business operations. He has been associated with FranklinCovey, AchieveGlobal, and Who Moved My Cheese? LLC; has worked with Hyrum W. Smith, Stephen Covey, and Spencer Johnson, MD; and is the coauthor of the award-winning book Juggling Elephants. He lives in Utah.
- Author(s)Jones Loflin,Todd Musig
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication14/10/2013
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight354 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.