All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $65.00Trending at AU $84.03
- AU $24.03Trending at AU $39.42
- AU $40.28Trending at AU $43.10
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $26.42
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.76
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $27.36
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $29.78
About this product
- DescriptionA detailed map legend of the Gettysburg Battlefield, Gettysburg National Military Park: The Monuments and Their Stories takes the reader on a tour with the monuments and sculptures as the tour guide!
- Author BiographyKristie Poehler has been writing about and teaching the American Civil War for nearly 25 years. Her first book--Gettysburg: The Monuments and Their Stories--came out in 1996. She owns and edits The Battlefield Journal--a quarterly Civil War online publication. She is the creator of the PBS award-winning documentary New England and the Civil War. She is working on her next nonfiction book: The New England and the Civil War Discovery Trail as well as a sequel to her first novel, The Cause.
- Author(s)Kristie Poehler
- Date of Publication05/06/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.