All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.75Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionSellin presents a masterful comparative pan-European study that weaves together political and cultural history to show how monarchy succeeded in ensuring its legitimacy across most of Europe over centuries. What parts were played by traditional tions of dynastic legitimation of rule, the divine right of kings, and military success? How important were new attempts to gain legitimacy such as drawing up constitutions and social reform?
- Author BiographyVolker Sellin, Heidelberg.
- Author(s)Volker Sellin
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter
- Date of Publication01/01/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width127 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.