All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- DescriptionThe volume presented here is a collection of the contributions to an author s colloquium with Walter Burkert, which was held in November 2007 in the Centre for Interdisciplinary Research at the University of Bielefeld. Well kwn experts looked in detail at the work of the internationally rewned scholar of Greek. In his epochal cultural-scientific studies focusing on the origins of human co-existence in rites, on violence, sacrifice, guilt and horrific scenarios of death, Burkert approached questions of biological behavioural research, anthropology and aggression theory, and developed an ermous intellectual impact that reached beyond classical and religious studies.
- Author BiographyAnton Bierl, Universitat Basel, Schweiz; Wolfgang Braungart, Universitat Bielefeld.
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter
- Date of Publication28/04/2010
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleMythoseikonpoiesis
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter
- Weight770 g
- Edited byProfessor of Greek Philology Anton Bierl,Wolfgang Braungart
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.