All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $178.29Trending at AU $199.99
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.55
- AU $26.36Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.30
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.35
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $52.70
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.71
About this product
- DescriptionWhy was Ghana called the Gold Coast long ago? Which Ghanaian won the Nobel Peace Prize? What's Ghana's most popular sport? Discover the answers to all of these questions and learn all about Ghana, what continent it is on, what countries surround it, what natural resources it has and what the landscape and climate is like. Explore the capital city of Accra and head into the wilds to meet the animals that live in the rainforests and grasslands. Find out about traditional foods and crafts, and discover what happens at the biggest Ashanti festival of the year. The Fact Cat series takes children at nursery age through to Key Stage 1 and above on a journey to discover the world around them, learning about a vast array of subjects on the way from space and science to ancient history and geography!
- Author BiographyAlice Harman is an experienced author of books for children, who specialises in geography and science.
- Author(s)Alice Harman,Clare Hibbert
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication08/10/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleFact Cat: Countries
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Weight100 g
- Width194 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeFrom 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.