All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is from the bestselling author of I Came to Say Goodbye. Can you ever escape the secrets of your past? It is perfect for fans of Susan Lewis. The photograph shows four smiling children. But look closer and you can tell that one of the boys has been crying. Weeks later, that little boy is dead. His mother and her boyfriend are in prison for his murder, and his brother and sisters have been fostered to separate families. No one kws for sure what happened that day, except, possibly, the three remaining children, and they're t talking. But the past cant be buried forever, and years later, when the truth about what happened is revealed, will it bring a final healing? Or will the legacy of fear that the children have lived with for so long, finally destroy them?
- Author BiographyCaroline Overington is a bestselling author and journalist who has worked for The Sydney Morning Herald and The Australian. She is the mother of delightful 13-year-old twins and lives in Bondi with her family, a blue dog and a lizard.
- Author(s)Caroline Overington
- Date of Publication11/09/2014
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArrow Books Ltd
- Weight266 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $27.10
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.22
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.63
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.