All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt s t easy being Todd Williams, a fourteen-and-a-half-year-old gay musical prodigy. The bullies, Bob and Ari, at his fancy private school make his life a living hell. Todd s drunken, irresponsible mother, Eddie, constantly embarrasses him and puts his artistic future in jeopardy. And w, his best friend, Jennifer, who plays clarinet with him in the orchestra, isn t speaking to him. Maybe Leroy, Todd s friendly poltergeist, kws what s going on with her. To top it off, he can longer rely on Jennifer's help in the race to solve a puzzle that could lead to a buried treasure. Todd must learn to stand alone. He s finding out that growing up is far scarier than he ever imagined.
- Author(s)Andrew Demcak
- PublisherHarmony Ink Press
- Date of Publication13/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarmony Ink Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight289 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.