All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAround the age of 12, I was inspired to write about strange and scary things because of the events that took place in my grandparents' house. There are many stories that go along with that house and one ghost along with it. His name is John, and he is the ghost that lurks in my grandparents' house to this very day. Many of the ghostly experiences that I personally witnessed in my grandparents' house tie in with my stories; also a lot of the characters are based on my family members and friends that were there with me through these scary times. Just remember, every little creek, kck, or shadow might t just be your imagination. If you dare to enter this book, be ready to experience the chilling sensation down your spine, the feeling of where to turn, and the presence of the unkwn surrounding you.
- Author(s)Searra Sawka
- Date of Publication16/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.