All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionAmerica's oldest city, St. Augustine, has its fair share of things that go bump in the night. With such a long and varied history, it's surprise that a few restless souls have stayed on long after their lives ended.
- Author BiographySuzy Cain currently lives in Wellington, New Zealand. She received her MFA from Florida Atlantic University and her BFA from the University of Florida. In addition to writing, she also acts and directs.
- Author(s)Dianne Jacoby,Suzy Cain
- PublisherPineapple Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectThe Paranormal
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPineapple Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, maps
- Weight177 g
- Width159 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statementabridged edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.