Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionA MODERN DRAMA Invoking the intense fledgling feelings of romance, love and compassion as the opening act of the vel Ghost of Memories brings to the fore emotions that are abundant during the teenage years. Melissa and Tomasz are the Romeo and Juliet of their day but the sad parting of the ways see Tomasz embark upon university life. The door opens for sinister behaviour to occur at the hands of her wretched parents, James and Geraldine Richards. Follow the full force of depravity played out on the incent teenagers, Melissa and her sister Sandra. Find solace at the retribution taken to ensure foul play will never again be committed by the evil perpertrators. Feel the despair as Sean is imprisoned, Michelle is abandoned and Melissa traces her uncertain future with her new partner, the artful Dario Mendez. Observe the tale unfold as Tony de Gea is coerced into a plot hatched by Sean to wreck revenge on his one time friend, Dario. Read how Melissa becomes disillusioned as time passes with her husband and of the fortuitious meeting with her past love, Tomasz. Can the sands of time be reversed or is it too late for Dario to make amends and atone his wrongdoings? Track the authors story until the final part of this incredible vel to discover if the book is just a story ...or if it is his own true life? Enthralling from start to finish!
- Author(s)David Mendoza
- Date of Publication21/06/2013
- SubjectHorror & Ghost Stories
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight428 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.