CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionSir Simon Marsden is the kind of man you'd want around a campfire--his deep and resonant voice conveys the perfect combination of gallantry and intrigue that makes a good ghost story get under your skin. And what ghost stories he has! In pursuit of his lifelong passion, he has traversed the globe capturing images of the supernatural in his signature, atmosphere-charged photographs. His latest work documents fifty haunted sites in France, from the burial place of Paris's finest in the Pere Lachaise cemetery, to the Sun King's Chateau de Versailles, and from the eerie abbey of the Mont St. Michel to the chateaux that dot the harsh landscape of the Pyrenees. France is rich in lore surrounding the Knights Templar, and Marsden has featured their stories prominently in this collection of indelible images.
Each mysterious site has a tale behind it that is brought to life t only by Marsden's spectacular photography but also by his narrative that is worthy of a suspense vel. The personal experiences of this spellbinding storyteller will inspire fellow ghosthunters and convince the staunchest skeptic to reconsider the supernatural world.
- Author(s)Simon Marsden
- PublisherFlammarion-Pere Castor
- Date of Publication04/09/2012
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFlammarion-Pere Castor
- Weight1361 g
- Width249 mm
- Height287 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.