All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $76.73
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.80Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
About this product
- DescriptionWelcome to colorful Colorado, home of the infamous Stanley Hotel, ghostly city parks, and of course some of the best mountain viewing around. Just watch out for ghostly hitchhikers. Author Kailyn Lamb looks at locations throughout the state and dives head first into the history behind the ghosts and what made them stay. Join her investigating the history of some of Colorado's most haunted locations, you might find more than gold in those hills.
- Author BiographyKailyn Lamb holds a degree in journalism from Metropolitan State University of Denver. She has always had a fascination with otherworldly things, and she devours horror movies, Stephen King novels, and ghost stories as often as she can. Kailyn lives in Denver, CO.
- Author(s)Kailyn Lamb
- PublisherClerisy Press
- Date of Publication13/09/2016
- SubjectThe Paranormal
- Series TitleAmerica's Haunted Road Trip
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintClerisy Press
- Content NoteB&W photos throughout, maps
- Weight228 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.