All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionBeing a sensitive isn't always easy. While we can sense that ghosts and spirits are present, we aren't always prepared to handle them. This guide is a starting point for sensitives, giving them direction on how to harness their abilities while staying protected from negative energy. This guide discusses the various methods for protection from dark energy, including prayers, medallions, and gemstones, as well as step-by-step directions for protection before, during, and after pararmal investigations. Also includes information on how to smudge with sage, both at home and at an investigation. From the author of The Soul Collector - The true story of one pararmal investigator's worst nightmare. Joni Mayhan shares her experiences as a sensitive, along with helpful tips on learning to develop your sixth sense.
- Author BiographyJoni Mayhan is the author of The Soul Collector - the true story of one paranormal investigator's worst nightmare. She is a paranormal investigator and author who lives in western Massachusetts with her son and well-loved pets.
- Author(s)Joni Mayhan
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication12/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectThe Paranormal
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.