All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen a new family - the Markles - moves in and opens an antique shop, things begin to change in the small town of Two Mile Creek. Before long, a middle grade foursome forms a friendship and discovers that an old hockey puck sold from the antique store is haunted. What the fearsome foursome must figure out is why the puck is haunted and how they can ease the spirit's troubles.
- Author BiographyThomas Kingsley Troupe has written more than thirty children's books. His book Legend of the Werewolf (Picture Window Books, 2011) received a bronze medal for the Moonbeam Children's Book Award. Thomas lives in Woodbury, Minnesota with his wife and two young boys.
- Author(s)Thomas Kingsley Troupe
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication06/10/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleHauntiques
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width133 mm
- Height190 mm
- Illustrator(s)Rudy Faber
- Format DetailsSewn
- Interest AgeFrom 9
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.49Trending at AU $29.39
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $33.37
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.74
- AU $14.41Trending at AU $15.08
- AU $11.16Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $36.86Trending at AU $44.04
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.