All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionOswald returns home from Paris to hour his dead father. As his mother begins to feel the presence of ghosts from the past around her, Oswald discovers that there is more to his mystery illness than he first thought. Only by uncovering the truth can they both be set free...
- Author BiographyHenrik Ibsen (1828-1906) has been described as 'the father of modern theatre'. Most of his early plays were traditional historical dramas. After 'Peer Gynt', a fairy-tale fantasy in verse, Ibsen wrote the rest of his plays in prose, and came to be regarded as the great Naturalist dramatist. Stephen Unwin is a founding member of the English Touring theatre for whom he has directed more than 20 productions of both classics and new plays. Before that he was Associate Director at the Traverse Theatre in Edinburgh and was responsible for a number of International and Scottish premieres. He has also directed opera and theatre at the Royal Opera House, the National Theatre and throughout the world.
- Author(s)Henrik Ibsen
- PublisherOberon Books Ltd
- Date of Publication20/09/2013
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOberon Books Ltd
- Weight91 g
- Width130 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Translated byStephen Unwin
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.