All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAre ghosts real? Take a trip through the Western United States and decide for yourself! Brave Alcatraz Island, check in to the Stanley Hotel, and climb aboard the Queen Mary. A spooky adventure awaits!
- Author(s)Suzanne Garbe
- PublisherCapstone Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleHaunted America
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCapstone Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations, maps
- Weight272 g
- Width180 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.