All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionGhosts of North Dakota, Volume 3 is a 110 page, hardbound, full-color coffee table book featuring some of the best photos from the Ghosts of North Dakota project- photos of ghost towns, near-ghost towns, and abandoned places across the state of North Dakota, plus comments from the photographers, historical tidbits, and more. Places in this book include Antler, Marmarth, Arena, Sanish, Haymarsh, and Bathgate. Volume 3 also includes a 19 page special section on the abandoned Fortuna Air Force Station, and a map which includes most of the places featured in Volumes 1 through 3.
- Author BiographyTroy Larson is a former Fargo radio host, a native North Dakotan, who has been documenting North Dakota history through an examination of ghost towns, abandoned places, and lost landmarks since 2003. Through his website, Ghosts of North Dakota, millions of visitors have been entranced by the untold stories and forgotten places that make life on the high plains of North Dakota so unique. In 2013, with collaborator and fellow photographer Terry Hinnenkamp, Troy published the first of three volumes in the Ghosts of North Dakota series. Churches of the High Plains, a look at churches, both active and abandoned, across North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, Nebraska, and Manitoba, followed in 2014, and he published a local history book with an emphasis on vintage photographs, Fargo Moorhead Lost and Found, in 2015. Terry Hinnenkamp is a husband, dad, and full-time radio personality in Fargo, North Dakota, plus photographer and antique-hound. Terry is a native Fargoan who spent several years living and backpacking through Europe before returning to Fargo in 2003. His wanderlust and love of adventure prompted him to found the Ghosts of North Dakota project with collaborator Troy Larson, and together, they've been documenting ghost towns, abandoned places, and roadside attractions since 2003.
- Author(s)Terry Hinnenkamp,Troy Larson
- PublisherSonic Tremor Media
- Date of Publication01/08/2014
- Series TitleNorth Dakota's Ghost Towns and Abandoned Places
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSonic Tremor Media
- Weight830 g
- Width288 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.