Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionVintners Landing is quintessential Small Town, USA. Nestled in the kbs of Kentucky among tobacco farms, horses, and rolling hills covered in bluegrass - it's the kind of place where everyone is a good neighbor, where families spend generations on the same property, and the kind of place, some would say, you'd have to die to get out. In rural America people have almost secrets, and that is perhaps the only difference here ... because in Vintners Landing, as Hayden Rollin discovers on a violent night that wretches him fully from adolescence into manhood, things are a bit more complicated than it appears from the outside. Hayden's best friend Danny is gunned down after a bizarre standoff with police. No one understands the truth about what happened, least of all Hayden, but after losing Tara, his first love and Danny's sister, and the death of his best friend, Hayden decides it's time someone in his family does the unthinkable - he leaves. Hayden finds balance in his new life with music, architecture, and Tracy, his true love, until a split-second, random act of violence once again strips it all away. Asia, Europe, as far as he can go, Hayden runs. Yet he can't escape this one truth - sooner or later, his journey will take him back to Vintners Landing where a newly discovered body will force him to confront the ghosts from his past. Layer upon layer, his journey unravels a mystery of love and loss that involves people so certain of who they are that they will inflict and endure any misery rather than express their true feelings.
- Author BiographyKeith Gaddie is a writer, college professor, and litigation consultant. He and his wife Kim, their four children, and three very large dogs live in Norman, Oklahoma. Keith teaches politics at the University of Oklahoma and is also a news contributor to the local NPR station, KGOU. A native Kentuckian, Ghosts On Vintners Landing is his fifteenth book.
- Author(s)Keith Gaddie
- PublisherBlack Mesa Publishing
- Date of Publication29/06/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBlack Mesa Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.