CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.97Trending at AU $53.08
About this product
- DescriptionFuller's poetry can be seen to build a bridge of boats between light verse and solemn elegy with the best technique of anyone writing in Britain w. -Peter Porter Elegant, surprising meditations on approaching death-the persistence of past people and things, and the liveliness of infants. I have much admired and enjoyed John Fuller's collection of poems Ghosts. He contemplates age and death with a kind of glee and surprised intelligence that I find very sympathetic. -A.S. Byatt
- Author BiographyJOHN FULLER is an acclaimed British poet, novelist, editor and critic, who was recently presented with the Michael Braude Award for Light Verse by the American Academy of Arts and Letters. His sixteenth collection of poems, The Space of Joy (2006), was short-listed for the Costa Awards in 2007. Stones and Fires won the Forward Prize in 1996. His fiction includes Flying to Nowhere (1983), which won the Whitbread First Novel Award and was short-listed for the Booker Prize.
- Author(s)John Fuller
- PublisherSheep Meadow Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/12/2008
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationRiverdale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSheep Meadow Press,U.S.
- Weight386 g
- Width165 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.