About this product
- DescriptionThe third book in a spine-tingling new series for children aged 8 to 12! From the phemenally successful author of the 'Mr Midnight' and 'Mr Mystery' books, which have sold over 3 million copies around the world, comes a fantastically creepy and thoroughly absorbing new series of middle-fiction vels. Each Ghostworks book contains two chilling tales which will entrance young readers. Book 3 features: Story 1: SAM AND THE SCOTTISH CANNIBALS A boring school trip to Scotland turns deadly when Sam and her friends unleash a ghostly family of flesh-eating monsters! Story 2: THEM! Dylan hunts ghosts for fun, but he doesn't bank on meeting Slime Man, the Soho Strangler or Fire Face!
- Author(s)James Lee
- Date of Publication01/05/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.