All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.69
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.73
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.70
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.56
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.51
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $19.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis nature book explores the Giant Pandas of China and profiles the history and conservation of these magnificent animals. Giant Pandas, beloved for their beauty and rarity, are found only in China, and have come to be regarded as something of a national treasure. Written from the point of view of Baiyun, a famed panda in America, The Giant Panda invites readers to learn the fascinating history, evolution, protection and future of this marvelous creature. This volume is filled with colorful photographs and fascinating anecdotes, giving a vivid picture of the life of a Giant Panda. Having worked with pandas for most of her life, rewned environmental literature writer Fang Min draws on years of experience to bring the Giant Panda to life in stunning detail.
- Author BiographyFang Min is a renowned environmental literature writer and environmental protection activist. Her novel A Grand Farewell won the Chinese Ministry of Environmental Protection's first national Environmental Literature Award. She is also the Giant Panda spokesman appointed by the China Wildlife Conservation Association (CWCA).
- Author(s)Fang Min
- PublisherBetterLink Press Incorporated
- Date of Publication14/02/2011
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBetterLink Press Incorporated
- Content NoteMore Than 80 Full Colour Photographs
- Weight358 g
- Width210 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.