All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProviding in-depth information on the Giant Panda, this illustrated text includes chapters on: classification, habitat, distribution and social organization, as well as folklore and classic stories. Physical characteristics, behaviour and conservation issues are also featured.
- Author(s)Karen Dudley
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication31/05/2001
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleWild World S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations, photographs, maps, glossary, index
- Weight180 g
- Width201 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest Age9-13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.