All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith this title, budding young engineers can lift over 40 flaps to see inside some of the world's most ermous vehicles, from the double-decker Airbus to the biggest submarine on earth, and from the planet's most massive dumper truck to the largest helicopter ever made.
- Author BiographyStephen Biesty has won several prestigious awards, including the New York Times Best Illustrated Book Award (1993) and the UK Literary Association Children's Book Award (2005). Rod Green is a children's writer who has worked for many publishers including Puffin and HarperCollins. For Templar, Rod has written books in the Mean Machines series.
- Author(s)Rod Green
- PublisherTemplar Publishing
- Date of Publication01/03/2014
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationSurrey
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTemplar Publishing
- Width300 mm
- Height220 mm
- Illustrator(s)Stephen Biesty
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $234.90Trending at AU $288.63
- AU $30.64Trending at AU $32.14
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.71
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.67
- AU $31.61Trending at AU $38.32
- AU $42.82Trending at AU $43.94
- AU $19.71Trending at AU $23.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.