All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn encounter with an anti-gravity machine catapults Peter Schock and Kate Dyer back to the 18th century and sets in motion a calamitous chain of events. While a massive police hunt gets underway to find the missing children in the 21st century - in 1763 a hardened criminal, the Tar Man, steals the anti-gravity machine and disappears into the London underworld. Stranded in ather time and forced to chase the Tar Man to his lair, Peter and Kate find a friend and guide in reformed cutpurse, Gideon Seymour. Gideon does every thing he can to help them, but will his dark past catch up with him before the machine is recovered?
- Author BiographyLinda Buckley-Archer was born in Sussex but spent most of her childhood in rural Staffordshire. She studied French literature and was a college lecturer for several years. She has tried her hand at all sorts of writing but loves writing for children, in particular. She now lives in South West London with her husband and two children.
- Author(s)Linda Buckley-Archer
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication04/06/2007
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Children's
- Content NoteB-w chapterheads
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.