Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionUkrainian-born, Brooklyn-based photographer and painter Yelena Yemchuk is most commonly known for her fashion and portrait photographs, but her personal work, which she usually shoots on a 35-mm camera while traveling around the globe, has rarely been seen. The photographs in this book were taken over three summers between 2005 and 2008 at Gidropark, an old amusement park (Yemchuk has called it an Eastern European version of Coney Island) in Kiev.
- Author(s)Yelena Yemchuk
- Date of Publication01/02/2011
- Place of PublicationBologna
- Country of PublicationItaly
- Content Note70 ills
- Weight700 g
- Width217 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.