All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUkrainian-born, Brooklyn-based photographer and painter Yelena Yemchuk is most commonly known for her fashion and portrait photographs, but her personal work, which she usually shoots on a 35-mm camera while traveling around the globe, has rarely been seen. The photographs in this book were taken over three summers between 2005 and 2008 at Gidropark, an old amusement park (Yemchuk has called it an Eastern European version of Coney Island) in Kiev.
- Author(s)Yelena Yemchuk
- Date of Publication01/02/2011
- Place of PublicationBologna
- Country of PublicationItaly
- Content Note70 ills
- Weight699 g
- Width215 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $67.92Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $40.67
- AU $18.56Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.95Trending at AU $53.03
- AU $22.59Trending at AU $27.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.