All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe diagsis of cancer can be the scariest feeling in the world, but for some, cancer be your greatest teacher. For Pasty McLean, having cancer exposed her to a new world of education - from nutritional deficiencies and exercise to the importance of mind/body balance. Researching how toxins affect the body and how nutrition can work to benefit or cripple our immune system, this book will go through the journey of how Patsy beat cancer and evaluated her life and values. Facing death was t a death sentence, but rather the start of a whole new life! Patsy is the 2014 Recipient of the Julie Main International Woman Leader Scholarship
- Author(s)Patricia McLean,Patsy McLean
- PublisherBurman Books, Inc.
- Date of Publication01/06/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBurman Books, Inc.
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.