All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Jimmy Carter was a boy, he listened to his parents talk about local politics and watched them live out their Baptist faith in the community. From the fields of his family farm to traveling the world negotiating peace talks, God guided every step of Jimmy s journey. His unwavering devotion to peace and faith helped him navigate the political waters of the goverrship and presidency. Discover the extraordinary life of this world-famous humanitarian and follow in the footsteps of this incredible man of God.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Raum
- Date of Publication16/08/2011
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleZonderkidz Biography
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2011
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width130 mm
- Height185 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 9 To 12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.