About this product
- DescriptionThe Gifted & Talented Reading, Writing, and Math series specifically promotes the development of analytic thinking, language arts, and math skills. The books include activities to spark children s imaginations, sharpen their thinking skills, and foster a love of learning.The books include exercises to develop skill such as:
- interpreting multiple meanings,
- brainstorming for story writing,
- solving visual puzzles,
- using context clues,
- and much more!These workbooks support national standards, encourage higher-level thinking skills, and challenge gifted students.
- Author(s)Larry Martinek,Tracy Masonis
- PublisherSterling Juvenile
- Date of Publication25/06/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleGifted & Talented
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarnes & Noble Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width213 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Mark Stephens
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.