All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCombining theoretical perspectives with practical activities, this book offers clear guidance on how to ensure you and your setting can identify and provide for very young children in your care who are gifted and talented. With an emphasis on providing the best learning opportunities for all, there is advice for teachers and all staff working in early years settings. Everything suggested has been tried and tested by the author in her work with children over many years as a specialist in this field. New to this new edition is: - information on recent research and new thinking in the field - international views of gifted and talented young children - links to the early years curriculum - new activities and ideas - extended coverage for young children aged 3 to 6 There are lots of ideas for things to try out in your setting, and for parents to try out at home.
- Author BiographyMargaret Sutherland is a Lecturer in Additional Support Needs at the University of Glasgow and Director of the Scottish Network for Able Pupils (SNAP).
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication13/08/2012
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight558 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byMargaret Sutherland
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.78
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.95
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.89
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.38
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.38
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $91.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.