Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.74+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $14.95+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
About this product
- DescriptionFood Gifts Cooks Love is a year-round collection of gifts from the hearta a treasure trove of homemade foods ready to pack into tins, jars, boxes, and cellophane bags tied with a ribbon. From Orange Cardamom Marmalade and Salmon Gravlax to Rustic Rosemary Parmesan Crackers and Blueberry-Blackberry-Basil Margarita Puree, the recipes in Gifts Cooks Love will help you create the perfect gift for any occasion. Because making a handmade gift takes time--one of life's most precious commodities-- Gifts Cooks Love emphasizes that giving a handmade offering expresses something very personal. In this beautifully presented book, Sur La Table and Diane Morgan offer something for every level of cook, providing accessible recipes delivered with helpful kitchen tips and ingredient tes, as well as guidance for artfully wrapping and presenting these edible gifts. Gorgeous full-color photographs encourage and motivate creativity, while the 40 recipes inside Gifts Cooks Love are certain to please all palates any time of year, from the sweet and simple to the gourmet. Some of the techniques include preserving fruits, dehydrating fresh mushrooms, smoking and curing meat and fish, and creating spirited beverages. For the beginning cook, there are even simple-to-make -cook food gifts. And because tasteful treats deserve equally tasteful presentations, each delicious recipe comes with a beautiful packaging idea. Gifts Cooks Love will show you how to turn your handmade gifts into homemade hugs with a few slices of art paper, colorful twists of ribbon, or quick strokes of a brush.
- Author BiographyDiane Morgan is an award-winning cookbook author, freelance food writer, culinary instructor, and restaurant consultant. She is the author of 14 cookbooks and has been involved in the world of food for more than 25 years. Diane has been a regular contributor to the Los Angeles Times food section and has written for Bon Appetit, Fine Cooking, Cooking Light, among others. She has appeared on NBC's Today show, ABC World News Now, The Early Show on CBS, the Food Network, Smart Solutions on HGTV, Seasonings on PBS, and Good Day Oregon. She lives in Portland, Oregon. Sur La Table is the trusted authority when it comes to all things cooking related. Sur La Table entices aficionados and curious beginners alike with its amazing selection of cookware, bakeware, tools, cookbooks, and cooking school programs designed to make any cook's life easier. They have coauthored nine cookbooks including The Art and Soul of Baking (2008), which received the 2009 IACP Cookbook Award for Baking, was chosen by Gourmet magazine as a book club selection, and was nominated for 2009 baking book of the year by the James Beard Foundation. Baking Kids Love (2009) was also nominated for a 2010 IACP Cookbook Award for Kids/Family Cookbooks. The original store and headquarters are in Seattle, Washington.
- Author(s)Sur La Table
- PublisherAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Date of Publication01/09/2010
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationKansas City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations, frontispiece
- Weight984 g
- Width226 mm
- Height271 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Photographer(s)Sara Remington
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.