Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionPacked with hundreds of brain teasing puzzles on a variety of topics, GiganticGrab A Pencil Book of Crosswords has something for everyone! There are captivating crosswords of every type-from easy to expert level. True puzzle aficionados can dare to take a stab at the special challenger and engaging diagramless crosswords. Whether you are on a train or plane, in a waiting room, or nestled on your comfortable sofa, this compilation will provide hours of fun filled entertainment. Sharpen those pencils because this daunting collection from puzzle guru Richard Manchester is sure to challenge even the most savvy puzzle solvers.
- Author BiographyRichard Manchester is the editor of the brand new Super Grab A Pencil pocket puzzle series, as well as the editor of the Mammoth, Colossal and Ultimate Grab A Pencil puzzle series. A puzzle master supreme, he has edited over 100 puzzle books with total sales over 1,000,000 copies. Author's previous books: Mammoth Grab A Pencil Book of Crosswords, 978-0-88486-578-9; Colossal Grab A Pencil Book of Crosswords, 978-0-88486-551-3;Ultimate Grab A Pencil Book of Crosswords, 978-0-88486-509-4.
- PublisherBristol Park Books
- Date of Publication07/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBristol Park Books
- Weight739 g
- Width190 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byRichard Manchester
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.