All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne year after Albert and Brandy discovered a fantastic labyrinth hidden deep beneath the streets of Briar Hills, Missouri, strange telephone messages begin stirring up memories of those dark passages. It seems that it may be time for them to return to that perilous world to finish what they started. However, when a strange envelope finds its way into his hands, Albert realizes that their destination this time is t the university's steam tunnels, where they began their last journey, but the bizarre ruins of an old men's dormitory in the woods rth of the campus. But even with Wayne and Nicole at their sides, they are t prepared for the terrifying secrets hidden beneath the cellar door of Gilbert House.
- Author BiographyBrian Harmon is an author of horror fiction, suspense and dark adventure. He grew up in rural Missouri and now lives in Southern Wisconsin with his wife, Guinevere, and their two children.
- Author(s)Brian Harmon
- Date of Publication14/09/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHorror & Ghost Stories
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $31.01New
- AU $78.85New
- AU $21.56New
- AU $43.88New
- AU $23.51New
- AU $25.04New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.48Trending at AU $31.01
- AU $76.61Trending at AU $78.85
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.16
- AU $59.72Trending at AU $61.86
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.85
- AU $22.26Trending at AU $22.91
- AU $10.62Trending at AU $18.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.